The Lemon Benefit
If you’ve visited a hotel, gym or spa recently, you may have noticed large containers of chilled water with fruit or other edibles in it. A lot of places put lemon in the water. For people who cannot drink enough water each day, adding lemon can add a flavor boost and other things your body needs.
The Seven Benefits of Lemons:
- Gives your immune system a boost — Vitamin C is like our immune system’s battery, and lemon juice is full of it. And if I have not said so before, I will again, Vitamin C is hugely important. The level of it in your system is one of the first things to plummet when you’re stressed
- Excellent source of potassium — Lemons are high in potassium, which is good for heart health, as well as brain and nerve function.
- Aids in digestion — Lemon juice not only encourages healthy digestion it helps to relieve symptoms of indigestion like heartburn.
- Cleanses your system — It helps flush out the toxins in your body by enhancing enzyme function, stimulating your liver.
- Freshens your breath — That’s right. A little lemon goes a long way so remember that the next time you have your presentation or need to be up at the podium.
- Keeps your skin blemish-free — The antioxidants in lemon juice help to not only decrease blemishes, but wrinkles too. Because it helps detoxify your blood, it will maintain your skin’s radiance.
- Helps you lose weight — Lemons contain pectin fiber, which assists in fighting hunger cravings. Lemon water is a great way to curb your appetite.
All the best,
Want to enhance more than just your water? Contact us for your next catering event!
We’d love to help!
This is the perfect blog for anyone who wishes to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want toÖHaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that has been discussed for many years. Excellent stuff, just great!